Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I forget My iPhone 6plus password can pls help me. Today…

Customer Question
Hi, I forget My...

Hi, I forget My iPhone 6plus password ***** pls help me

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Today near about 9 am

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I am doing chatting on iPad it’s ok

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/27/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Eric Ewing, IT Pro replied 3 months ago
Eric Ewing
Eric Ewing, IT Pro

Hi! I'm Eric, a Mac expert who's been paired with you through JustAnswer.com. I'm reviewing your question now, and will return w/ an answer soon!

Good evening! To recover your Apple ID account and reset the password, please open a web browser on your iPad and navigate to: iforgot.apple.com

Where prompted, enter your Apple ID (which is probably your email address). You will also need to enter some text to prove you are not a robot. (Tip: if you can't read the text, just keep clicking until you can.)

The next step will depend on the type of security you have set up for your Apple account. If you have set up two-step verification or two-factor authentication this will involve receiving details via another device.

If you haven't set up either of these extra levels of security it will be a case of getting an email or answering some security questions.

Hope that helps! If you need additional assistance, please let us know :-)

Hi my iPhone has been locked I forget passcode can u help me

Recovering your iPhone from a disabled state will require restoring it and re-setting it back up. To do that:

1. Connect your iPad device to your computer and open iTunes.
  2. While your device is connected, force restart it:
    • Simultaneously hold down the top power button and center home button of the iPad Mini until you see a black screen.
  3. When you see the option to Restore or Update, choose Restore. iTunes will download software for your device. If it takes more than 15 minutes, your device will exit recovery mode and you'll need to repeat steps 2 and 3.
  4. Wait for the process to finish. Then you can set up and use your device.

Hope that helps!

Hello! Just quickly checking back in to make sure your issue is now resolved? When you have the chance, would you kindly let me know? Thanks so much for using JustAnswer.com!

Hi my phone still not working because my phone didn’t connect with iTunes what will do now
I already pay $52

We will continue to help until we resolve this problem for you! What happened when you tried to connect your iPad to your computer/iTunes?

Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 3 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. I see the previous expert has opened the question up to the rest of the experts. Are you still in need of assistance?