Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I just upgraded my iphone (i went from the 5S to the 7...).

Customer Question
Hello, I just upgraded...

Hello, I just upgraded my iphone (i went from the 5S to the 7...). right before i changed phones I changed my phone number to a vancouver number (i've lived here for 3 yrs.--it was time haha) Old cell#:(###) ###-####new cell#(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

I don't even know. sorry

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I haven't been able to open it yet. I'm stuck in a loop with my Apple ID. apparently I have to wait 3 days I'm trying to do a recovery through icloud because itunes wont let me...

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

This new number needs to be recovered, opened, and operational ASAP. This is my work cell and I can't see anything on it. I can receive phone calls so far.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
I can send text messages on the old phone and send them out...
but, I receive calls and cant view anything outside of the backup loop i'm stuck in.
i can not enter my trusted phone number because that was my old cell #. I may have even accidentally send confirmation #'s to that cell while I've been trying to figure this mess out. eek.
I have forgotten my Apple ID password ***** seems.Apple ID is:***@******.***
Note: i can NOT send anything out on the old cell but i have been getting messages some home.(Screen reads No Sim)
3/27/2018
Mac Support Specialist: syseng, Systems Engineer replied 3 months ago
syseng
syseng, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

Go to your Apple ID account page at the link below and click "Forgot Apple

ID or password." If asked to confirm your phone number, use steps for two-

factor authentication instead.

https://appleid.apple.com/#!&page=signin

Enter your Apple ID.

Select the option to reset your password, then choose Continue and follow

the rest of the steps as prompted.

Please let me know the result and if you need further assistance.