Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My CNN app is frozen. About one month ago

My CNN app is...

My CNN app is frozen

Technician's Assistant: When was the last time you updated the Operating System (OS) on your Mac or device?

About one month ago

3/27/2018
Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast

Hello, my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

Well if this is happening on an Apple device, you can tap or click the home button 2 times and it will show all your apps you have open. Then swipe up on the CNN app causing the issue. Then you can reopen and see what happens.

We can not remote into mobile devices but if it's your computer we can. Let me know.

It my Ipad the problem
Ok
Did you already try what I mentioned? If that doesn’t work you can try a force restart by holding the home button and the power button at the same time until you see the Apple icon. Release these buttons when you get the Apple icon
Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast