Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am unable to purchase on Mega Fame & Casino I keep getting…

Customer Question
I am unable to...

I am unable to purchase on Mega Fame & Casino I keep getting a message saying Your purchase could not be completed contact itunes support???

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

Updates are done atomaticly

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iTunes?

Less than 5 minutes ago and I have credit on my account

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 day by:
3/28/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 3 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.