Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have loaded all my Africa photos taken in raw format to…

I have loaded all...

I have loaded all my Africa photos taken in raw format to dropbox on my MacBook Pro. Now I don't know how to transfer them/import them to iPhoto. Please help.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Dropbox?

Just purchased it 2 weeks ago

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Dropbox?

Nothing. I can't find any info on how to do it

3/27/2018
Mike, Mac Medic

Welcome to justanswer.com a fee based Answer site. My name is ***** ***** verified Mac Expert not affiliated with Apple. Please reply to continue.

Are you sure you mean iPhoto and not Photos? If you really mean iPhoto then you probably have to upgrade to Photos. Just drag your photos from Dropbox to the Photos window to import them. Let me know if you need help...

I have done This and raw files are not accepted.

Is it iPhoto or Photos?

Please go to the Apple logo at the upper left of your computer screen to About This Mac and give me this information:

• Version ? (right under Mac OS X)
  • Processor
  • Memory
OS X El Capitan version10.11.6
Memory 8 GB 1333 MHz DDR three
Processor 2.2 GHZ Intel core i7

Is it iPhoto or Photos?

Mike, Mac Medic

Go to:

http://mikethemacmedic.com:8040/

Type in the code: 97495

Are you still there?