Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Forgot password. Can't remeber. How do i do that. Why does…

Customer Question
Forgot password Technician's Assistant:...

Forgot password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Can't remeber

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

How do i do that

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Why does my device request the password ***** time i open

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/26/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast replied 3 months ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

May I know if this is your Apple ID password ***** your device lock screen passcode?