Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

It locked. 6 months or less. Its my cell phone thats locked…

Customer Question
6 months or less ...

6 months or less

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Its my cell phone thats locked cant remember my password

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/26/2018
Mac Support Specialist: John T. F., Apple Consultant replied 3 months ago
John T. F., Apple Consultant

Hello! I will work to provide accurate advice. Give me a minute to read your submission.

If Secure Remote Assistance is offered, please ignore it.

To clarify; is this concerning the stand alone 4/6 digit passcode to unlock the device OR is it the password ***** the Apple ID?