Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

It is my iPhone. I need to make an apointmetnt with your…

Customer Question
It is my iPhone...

It is my iPhone. I need to make an apointmetnt with your genius var.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

I do not know. I don't know the answers you these types of questions. I use know (mostly) to it works.!

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I think it needs a new battery. Or I kneed to know more about charging it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I also need to put some new passwords into in. Why cannot I use the same as my iMac Computer?

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/26/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 3 months ago
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Which iPhone do you have?