Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Change email for itunes. time ago. Entering my password for…

Change email for itunes ...

Change email for itunes

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

Long time ago

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iTunes?

Entering my password ***** itunes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I don’t think so

3/26/2018
John T. F., Apple Consultant

Hello! I will work to provide accurate advice. Give me a minute to read your submission.

If Secure Remote Assistance is offered, please ignore it.

It will likely be easiest to update info from a computer.

You can do so by signing into the Apple ID management site:

https://appleid.apple.com/

Once signed in, you can add and verify a new email address and then remove the old one. Browse the rest of the personal information shown on screen and verify it is all correct. Make any changes as needed - scroll down to each section, verifying the info is current, and click "Edit" at the right side of the screen for each area that needs updated.

Once completed, the personal information should updated almost immediately for all Apple-related services. You may need to restart your devices depending on what was updated.

If you still have concerns, don’t negatively rate my answer, just reply back and let me know. I'll be happy to advise you further. When finished, please give a positive rating so I can be credited for my assistance. You are judging my personal service only (not this website, the price, or your issue) and high ratings assure I remain in good standing.

Thanks and good luck,

John T. F., Apple Consultant