Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Forgot my iCloud password to. Today bcuz I lost my password.

Customer Question
Forgot my iCloud password...

Forgot my iCloud password ********@******.***

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Today bcuz I lost my password

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes had to get a whole nothing iCloud account lost all contact when I reset iCloud acount

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No sir jus the password***@******.*** password

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
How long before I have answers
3/26/2018
Mac Support Specialist: John T. F., Apple Consultant replied 4 months ago
John T. F., Apple Consultant

Hello! I will work to provide accurate advice. Give me a minute to read your submission.

If Secure Remote Assistance is offered, please ignore it.

Your email address is normally used as the username for your Apple ID. You should be able to reset your password ***** a computer using the site:

http://iforgot.apple.com/

1) Enter your Apple ID and click Continue. (If you have forgotten your Apple ID, click the option to “look it up” on that same page and supply the requested info. Then, once you have the ID, return to reset the password ***** needed.)

NOTE: If you are asked to confirm your trusted phone number, or asked for a “Recovery Key”, AND you also have a Mac or an iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch using the SAME Apple ID where you can currently access the home screen, STOP and let me know - otherwise continue.

2) Select the option to reset your password. Choose how to reset your password:

• select "Answer security questions" to answer your stored security questions and then follow the rest of the steps.
  • select "Get an email" to receive an email you can use to reset your password.

3) Once you have the Apple ID and have reset the password, test out that it is working properly by signing into the Apple ID management site: https://appleid.apple.com/

While signed in, it's a good idea to verify that all other details are current and correct.

4) You should restart all your Apple devices before signing in with the new password.

If you still have concerns, don’t negatively rate my answer, just reply back and let me know. I'll be happy to advise you further. When finished, please give a positive rating so I can be credited for my assistance. You are judging my personal service only (not this website, the price, or your issue) and high ratings assure I remain in good standing.

Thanks and good luck,

Still haven’t gotten answer

Yes, in fact, I have sent an answer. If you don't see it then you can ask me to send it again.

What’s my password ********@******.***

I have given you the instructions on resetting your password. No one can tell you what your forgotten password ***** ***** to the way it is stored for security reasons.