Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am trying to change the expiry date on my credit card from…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to change the expiry date on my credit card from 3/18 to 3/222

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

iphone 5

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I tried to change it on my phone but want to make sure it worked. Sorry about the above message it should have been changed from March 2018 to March 2022.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 29 days ago.Category: Mac
3/26/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 29 days ago
Samuel NetEngineer
Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the experts that is going to help you today. Please give me a moment to look over your question so I don't miss anything.

What website or app are you attempting to change your card expiration date on?

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
I went into Settings, and tried to change the expiry date from March 2018, to March 2022 but am not sure if it worked.
that credit card has the same #'s as before, just the expiry date has changed, It is charged about $3 monthly for extra data.

What website are you attempting to change the credit card expiration date on?

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
No, I do not want to be charged any $$'s to just check to see if the expiry date has been changed.!!!

I'll opt out of the question and let someone else help you

Mac Support Specialist: John T. F., Apple Consultant replied 29 days ago
John T. F., Apple Consultant

It will likely be easiest to update info from a computer.

You can do so by signing into the Apple ID management site:

https://appleid.apple.com/

Once signed in, scroll down to "Payment & shipping" and click "Edit" at the right side of the screen.

Also, browse the rest of the personal information shown on screen and verify it is all correct. Make any changes as needed.

Once completed, the payment information should updated almost immediately for all Apple-related services. You may need to restart your devices depending on what was updated.

John T. F., Apple Consultant