Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My Apple ID is disabled and wanna fix it. I have an iPhone…

Customer Question
My Apple ID is...

My Apple ID is disabled and wanna fix it

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I have an iPhone 7

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I tried restarting my phone looking in my settings and log out and back in and nothing worked

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Do you no why is could be disabled

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/26/2018
Mac Support Specialist: John T. F., Apple Consultant replied 3 months ago
John T. F., Apple Consultant

Hello! I will work to provide accurate advice. Give me a minute to read your submission.

If Secure Remote Assistance is offered, please ignore it.

Have you had any billing issues with your ID?