Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

FOR ONLY, Bill Sanders here. I am totally confused and

FOR ***** ***** ONLY Jason, Bill...
FOR ***** ***** ONLY
Jason, Bill Sanders here. I am totally confused and frustrated by the newest iTunes version and need some help. Are you available to sign in with me and give me some guidance?
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/26/2018
Jason Jones, Mac Technician

Hello Bill,

Yes, I can most definitely help you with this problem. Please, let me know when you are available and ready to begin.

Thank you,

Jason

Jason Jones, Mac Technician
Right now!!!! Send me a log in.

Thank you. Let's begin the remote help session now.

You must run the application below on a computer. It will not work on any phone or tablet.

Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.

Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.com

After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 21
- And then click the circle button to start the remote application.
After the file finishes downloading, please open the file and run it.

You are using a Mac computer, so you need to do one more thing to run the remote application.

Please, do the following:
- Click the Apple icon on the top left of your screen.
- Click System Preferences
- Click the "Security & Privacy" icon.
- Click the "General" tab
- Click the "Open Anyways" button and run the program.

Once that is done, the remote application will open.

Thank you for your time and patience today.

In the future, if you need any help with anything in the categories below, please let me know.

On this website, I am an expert in each of the following categories listed below:
- Computer
- Networking
- Mac
- Printer
- Cell Phones
- E-Readers
- Android Devices
- Laptop
- Computer Hardware
- Software
- Email
- Microsoft Office
- Smartphones
- Office Equipment
- Programming
- Consumer Electronics

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with -For ***** ***** Only!-

My Profile Page:

http://JasonFixedit.com