Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I own an Apple SE phone. I bought it September 2017 from…

Customer Question
I own an Apple...

I own an Apple SE phone. I bought it September 2017 from Verizon. I locked it with no understanding of how & when I did that. I cannot open it. Please help.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

9-2017, in the Verizon store. I have not used password *****

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

How do I do that?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think I have questions. I am so mixed at this time.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/26/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 3 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you provide me the apple ID? So that we can go ahead and check what are the reset option available.