Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My iPad says restart game, I can’t even go to help on the…

Customer Question
My iPad says restart...

My iPad says restart game, I can’t even go to help on the game, what’s going on?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

I don’t exactly know, but I’ve been playing this game for the last 3 years on the same iPad, I don’t get what’s wrong

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

For the last two days, I’ve tried turning it off and on, nothing seems to help

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/27/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 3 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you please hold the home and power buttons for about 10 seconds, then release when you see the apple logo.

Let the iPad restart and tell me how the game functions please

Thank you

Nevermind, nothing worked, I ended up deleting the game, I didnt want to start all over, much less losing all my island decorations, coins, cash, badges, etc. its too bad though, I really enjoyed the game If there is a way I can get everything back, I would really like that.

Are you able to sign into the game when you use it?