Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I just updated to ios11, & can’t access my iReconcile any…

Customer Question
I just updated to...

I just updated to ios11, & can’t access my iReconcile any longer........how do I recover all of my data

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

My i my iPAD

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

IOS11

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

I just updated this morning, & discoveredi can no longer get into my iReconcile. I tried filling a form they requested, & it will not accept it

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/26/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Dustin, Mac Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Dustin, Mac Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

The problem you are facing is the ireconcile app does not work on IOS 11 or higher. The app support page for ireconcile confirms that

http://www.ireconcile.com/

If you want to use the app, you will need to either downgrade y our ios, or get an older ipad and dont upgrade to ios 11 or higher.

If you have any further questions let me know.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.