Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Am on you tube video no sound. Apple wireless google desk…

Customer Question
Am on you tube...

Am on you tube video no sound

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Apple wireless google desk computer

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Mac os sierra

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

Never had send just recently tried get get video no sound but get sound on my apple i phone

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No, don't know how to get sound of treat gowdy interview with msnbc today

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/26/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Mac Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Mac Support Specialist

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** i will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble.

Can we do a remote session so i can fix this for you?

Cancel it refund $5 don teefy