Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Trying to log onto it says login failed. that is the email…

Trying to log onto***@******.***...

Trying to log onto***@******.*** it says login failed. that is the email you have for my membership. an alternate email address is***@******.*** since the main email doesn't work

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Yahoo

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Mostly on my laptop, but also my phone. please reply to laptop and don't go to my phone.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None. I don't know enough to try.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of.

3/26/2018
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

It sounds like you are unable to access your Yahoo email account may I know if you have tried resetting password ***** your account?

Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast
no, I don't understand why it would be required. It never was before.
I don't want a phone call. I just paid for your remote access. that's what i want

I could see that you have requested for secure remote assistance before we proceed further may I know the operating system of your computer is it windows or mac?

Windows
I don't want you on my phone. I need you on my laptop

I understand you can ignore the prompt for phone call request.

I was told that if I used this link, the problem would be handled at no charge since it is the same problem I had yesterday. Yet I had to pay another $44 to fix the same situation.

Please click on this link http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=f00b025f-4375-47c1-846d-143c254983b6 so that i can take the remote access of your computer to work on your issue.

I am sorry for the inconvenience caused if you have any concern regarding charges You can contact JustAnswer's Customer Service by clicking on the Contact Us button at the bottom of your screen or by going to this link: http://ww2.justanswer.com/customer-support and can check regarding the charges.

I will do that after we finish here

Okay, have you clicked the link for remote session?

are you going to connect?

Are we connected now?

We have resolved your issue thank you for your time.