Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I sould like to know if I manipulate a high definition photo…

Customer Question
I sould like to...

I sould like to know if I manipulate a high definition photo in my IPadPro, how much definition does it loose once it has been painted on

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

The latest IPad Pro

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

I love it, but my printer says that once I send him the photos by internet, he gets a low resolution image that cannot be blown up too large

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

How should I painton photos and how do I send them over to my printer in order to keep a high resolution image. I am an artist, show in galleries large format photos

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
I was told to fill in my visa card for five dollars and I was charged 35 USD, perhaps a hacker company got on the way ..
Answered in 1 day by:
3/28/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 4 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

all your company does is prolongue the questions without giving answers, what silly question, just answer my question
do not keep asking

Manipulate it on the iPad or after it is printed?