Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I CAN'T INTO APPLE. MY PASSWORD IS NOT WORKING. NEED HELP IN…

Customer Question
I CAN'T INTO APPLE...

I CAN'T INTO APPLE. MY PASSWORD ***** ***** WORKING. NEED HELP IN CHANGING IT.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I AM NOT SURE. BEEN A WHILE SINCE I SIGNED IN FOR APPLE!

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

I HAVE TRIED SEVERAL DIFFERENT PASSWORDS I THOGHT IT WAS. I HAVE BEEN TRYING FOR LAST 3 WEEKS.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

WOULD LIKE TO SET UP NEW PASSWORD.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/26/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 3 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

What Apple device are you using?

What Apple device are you using?