Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

How do I change the amount of time the computer stays open…

Customer Question
How do I change...

How do I change the amount of time the computer stays open and then closes during the day.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Os x yosemite

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

Version 10.10.5

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/26/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 3 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Do you mean the automatic system sleep settings?

When you are at the computer it’s a setting that closes down in a certain length of Tim. Need to know how to get to this settings.

If you are referring to sleep settings, then click on the Apple icon, select System Preferences > Energy Saver. You will find the sleep options there. Scheduled sleep option can also be found in Energy Saver option.

If this is not what you are looking for, please let me know.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so I will continue to help you until we fix the problem

Note : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor or ok as it will badly affect my job here. Instead of rating, please let me know by replying in here and I will stay with you and try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.