Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My Microsoft address is old and so is the phone number.

Customer Question
My Microsoft address is...

My Microsoft address is old and so is the phone number

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Apple

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple phone? What have you tried so far?

Everything

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

My email and Microsoft is not the same and also the phone number I can get into all the other things on my iPad except Criminal Case Moved on to a different location in the game and when I press play then Microsoft ID And password ***** *****

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/27/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 3 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

When could you last sign into your account?

Please let me know

Thank you