Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My computer was unplugged for a few days and now will not…

Customer Question
Hello my computer was...

Hello my computer was unplugged for a few days and now will not work plugged it in charged now

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Yesterday before it was charged it had a box asking if i wanted to i stall to previous daye now when fully charged it come up with a floating file with a question mark

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

Say it yesterday and plugged it back 8n yesterday evening - maybe 12 hours later now

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that i can think of

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/27/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 3 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the make and model of the computer please?

Thank you