Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

A few days ago I tried to sign onto the apps and it wouldn't…

Customer Question
A few days ago...

A few days ago I tried to sign onto the apps and it wouldn't let me on and then after that most of my apps don't work. If I try to send or receive a picture it comes with a square that says tap her to download and then it takes forever for it to download. Some apps don't work at all....HELP

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

6S iphone

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

It has been going on since Tue or Wed last week. I tried powering down the phone and then back on but it doesn't have any effect. This is also going on with my wife's phone which is on the same acct.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/26/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 3 months ago
Michael T

Hi my name is ***** ***** will be assisting you with your question today. Welcome to JustAnswer tech support

Have you tried to change your apple id password *****?

It is likely that you need to change it and then you will have no more issues

Would you like the steps to do this on your phone?