Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have an account that its working on line need help to set…

Customer Question
I have an account...

I have an account that its working on line need help to set it up please help me

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Its an apple mac pro

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Mac Pro?

No idea

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac Pro? What have you tried so far?

I can't even log on with my i phone used to be able until i called the 866 number can you help me?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to be able to log on like i used to

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/26/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Mac Technician replied 4 months ago
Jason Jones, Mac Technician

My name is***** will be the person helping you today.

With which type of account are you needing help?