Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Unable to sign in on I pod, I thought I set it up about 6…

Unable to sign in...

Unable to sign in on I pod,

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I thought I set it up about 6 months ago, but have never been able to acess

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yeas a while back,there again never worked,and since I use it for work the staff only needed to reqire web acess

Technician's Assistant: Happy to help. Want a weekly JustAnswer email to help with other issues? If so, what's your email address? And if you'd still like to talk to the Mac Expert, I'll connect you shortly.

Customer:***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I'd really like to have access to all features

3/26/2018
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the exact message you have on the iPod?

Please let me know

Richard, Apple Software Engineer
asking for my apple ID password

Thank you

Please note, these instructions are done on a computer

If you are on a windows computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.exe

Else for a Mac computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.dmg

A program will start downloading to your computer (it does not open a webpage, but the file will start downloading to your computer).

Run the program and it shows you and ID and Password.

Give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Thank you

767(###) ###-####

It says you closed the program or gave me the wrong ID.

You have to leave the program open so I can connect, open it again, give me the new password ***** tells you and double check the Id and leave it open please

Thank you

should I do this on the I pod
just go to my settings??

No... on your computer

Thank you

767(###) ###-####Plaza Dietary

Are you on a windows computer now?