Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I changed my apple password this weekend and now I cannot…

Customer Question
Hi, I changed my...

Hi, I changed my apple password ***** weekend and now I cannot send out email from my email account. I have several devices. Thought I changed the password ***** all of them, but somehow when I type an email and then check to see if it was sent it doesn't show up. What now, need this to work.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

This weekend

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Thought I did but I can do it again

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/26/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 3 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you provide me the email address?