Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can’t get in my account that I have had for 3 years. It…

Customer Question
I can’t get in...

I can’t get in my account that I have had for 3 years. It never asked for my password ***** today it does. Also will not give me any a method to get my password. I’m older and I’ve tried to follow instructions with no success

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Ipad

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

I have no idea. Same one I’ve been using

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

This is the first time was today

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Please please help me. I’ve never work with a company that you cannot speak to someone. Also not being able to get my password. Please please help me. This is so confusing for me.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/26/2018
Mac Support Specialist: syseng, Systems Engineer replied 3 months ago
syseng
syseng, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

Is there an Activation Lock on your iPad?

If not and if you are trying to login to your Apple ID account do the following:

Go to your Apple ID account page at the link below and click "Forgot Apple

ID or password." If asked to confirm your phone number, use steps for two-

factor authentication instead.

https://appleid.apple.com/#!&page=signin

Enter your Apple ID.

Select the option to reset your password, then choose Continue and follow

the rest of the steps as prompted.

Please let me know the result and if you need further assistance.

Do you still need assistance?