Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need my battery replaced on my IPhone 5C. How can I make…

Customer Question
I need my battery...

I need my battery replaced on my IPhone 5C. How can I make appointment at the Flat Irons Store in Broomfield, CO?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

I have not idea what you are talking about. I am a 75 year old women. Just now that the battery keep dieing. I do not want to up grade at this time.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I have had to drop some of apps. and charge it quit often, like most of the time. (24)

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No just want .a new battery

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/26/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Jamie Macko, Computer Engineer replied 4 months ago
Jamie Macko
Jamie Macko, Computer Engineer

Thank you for your question today. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you with this.

To make an appointment at the Apple store you will need to do the following from your Iphone:

1. To start, you'll need to have the free Apple Store app installed on your iPhone or iPod touch. If you click this link from your iphone it should take you directly to the app:https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/apple-store/id375380948?mt=8&ign-mpt=uo%3D4
    Or you go go to the App Store on your phone and search for Apple Store

2. Once you've got it installed, open the app. You will be asked to grant a number of permissions, including for notifications and for the app to use your location. Grant permission to use your location and decide on the others as you prefer.
  3. Tap the Stores menu at the bottom of the app.
  4. Next, tap the Genius Bar menu.
  5. On the next screen, tap Make a Reservation.

The App should assist with the screens after you select this option. It will ask you to select a store in your area, as well as select why you are going in, etc.. Fill out the info to finish the reservation and at the end you should see a reservation confirmation.

Please let me know if you get stopped at any step and need further assistance, or explaining.

-Jamie

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today.

If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Thank You,

Jamie