Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast
Experience:  Data Systems Analyst for a School District
97029936

I have iphone 6 i for get id and password. 11.2.6. 2 years.

Customer Question

I have iphone 6 i for get id and password
JA: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?
Customer: 11.2.6
JA: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?
Customer: 2 years
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: how can i open my phone
Category: Mac
Expert:  Jon replied 7 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. I will be reviewing your question and will respond right back.
Expert:  Jon replied 7 months ago.
Ok if you are not sure of your Apple ID and/or password *****’t worry. You can go to he following site:
https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid
Then from there, you can click the “look it up link” forward the bottom of the form to find your Apple ID first.Once you know your Apple ID you can then use the same link for your password ***** do a reset. Once you enter your Apple ID and continue, you will then get an option to reset your password ***** either email, text, phone number, etc.If you have any questions about this let me know.Please consider to rate my services as it lets others know I am here to help.