Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My apple 6 plus broken and my Apple Watch is hook up there…

Customer Question
My apple 6 plus...

My apple 6 plus broken and my Apple Watch is hook up there the I forgot my Apple ID ang my password ***** now I got iphone 7 I can not update coz asking my Apple ID ang password ***** help me

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I forgot when I know it happen last year my name is***** and my email add is***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No not yet

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/26/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Jon, Mac Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast
Hello, my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.
If you feel that you have forgotten your Apple ID password, please go to https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid and type in your Apple ID and continue. Apple will then provide you with an option to reset your password ***** by email, security questions, text message, etc.If you have any questions along the way, please let me know.If I have helped in any way, please consider rating my services with the stars next to my name as it helps others know I am here to help.If for some reason you still need help, please do not rate my services in a negative way but instead just let me know what happened or what did not work and I will continue to help you troubleshoot the issue.