Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Need to change new debit card # and expiration date. I PAD.

Customer Question
Need to change new...

Need to change new debit card # and expiration date

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I PAD

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

I got new bank card 02/01/18, need to change auto payment issues"....

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/26/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Jon, Mac Enthusiast replied 3 months ago
Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast
If you would like to change your credit card information, I will post below some instructions on how to do so. I wasn’t sure which device you may need to do this from so I have included all possibilities. Please don’t think you need to try all these options as you should only choose the one that is easiest for you. Please consider to rate my services when your all done or ask let me know if you still need help after. Thanks.On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch:
1. Go to Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store.
2. Tap your Apple ID. You might be asked to authenticate your Apple ID.
3. Tap Payment Information.
4. Enter your new payment details. If you want to remove your payment method, select None.
5. Make sure your name and billing address exactly match the information on file with your financial institution. Then tap Done.
6. If you change your payment method to a credit card, the iTunes Store places a temporary authorization hold on your credit card to verify your updated account information.iTunes - from mac or pc:
To open iTunes and sign in to your Account Information page, click this link: View My Account. Or follow these steps:
1. Open iTunes. If you're not signed in, sign in with your Apple ID.
2. From the menu bar at the top of your computer screen or at the top of the iTunes window, choose Account > View My Account.
3. Authenticate your Apple ID, then click View Account.
4. On the Account Information page:
5. To the right of Payment Type, click Edit. You can see which payment methods the iTunes Store accepts in the Payment Type section. If you're using Family Sharing, and purchase sharing is turned on, only your family organizer can update your payment information.
6. Change or remove your information.
To remove the payment method, select None.
7. Click Done.Online website:
You can change to a different credit or debit card by signing in to your Apple ID account page. You might have to verify your payment method the first time you try to buy something on one of your Apple devices.
1. To go to the Apple ID account page, click this link: View Apple ID.
2. Sign in with your Apple ID. You might be asked to answer security questions.
3. In the Payment & Shipping section, click Edit Payment Information. If you're using Family Sharing, and purchase sharing is turned on, only your family organizer can update your payment information.
4. Change your payment information.
5. Click Save.System Preferences - from a mac:
1. Go to System Preferences > iCloud.
2. Click Account Details. You might need to sign in with your Apple ID.
3. Click Payment > Details. If you're using Family Sharing, and purchase sharing is turned on, only your family organizer can update your payment information.iCloud - for Windows:
1. On your PC, open iCloud for Windows.
2. Click Account Details > Manage Apple ID. You might need to sign in with your Apple ID.