Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I was charged on the 12 March for $16.23 and then on 19

Customer Question
I was charged on...

I was charged on the 12 March for $16.23 and then on 19 March for $3.24. Can you tell me what was the last one for?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I have a 6S

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

I have just started with you guys for the first month. I also thought I have a family plan.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, I would like to know how many of my family members can listen to the music?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/26/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about Purchase. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Is this from the iTunes Store?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.