Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I cannot get iTunes to download. Computer is 2 months old…

Customer Question
I cannot get iTunes...

I cannot get iTunes to download

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

Computer is 2 months old haven't done it

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iTunes?

I pulled up the screen for iTunes and hit download nothing happens

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

That's it I want to know how can I GET IT TO download excuse caps

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/26/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 3 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please tell me what is the operating system of the computer, is it a Windows 10/8/7 or Mac OSx?

windows 10

Please click on the link below for downloading iTunes in this computer: iTunes.apple.com

Once the file downloaded please follow the instruction for installation:

1. Run the iTunes installer.

• Double-click the iTunesSetup.exe file to install iTunes. At the Welcome screen, click the Next button. The installer displays the License Agreement dialog box.

2. Click the option to accept the terms of the License Agreement, and then click Next.

• You can scroll down to read Apple’s License Agreement. You must choose to accept the agreement or the installer goes no further. After clicking Next (which is active only if you accept), the installer displays the installation options.

3. Choose iTunes installation options.

• You can turn the following options on or off: (a) Add iTunes and QuickTime Shortcuts to My Desktop and (b) Use iTunes as the Default Player for Audio Files.

4. Choose the language iTunes should use.

• The default language is English (U.S.). If you want to use a different language, select one from the drop-down list.

5. Choose the destination folder for iTunes.

• By default, the installer assumes that you want to store the program in the Program Files folder of your C: drive. If you want to use a different folder, click Change to use Windows Explorer to locate the desired folder.

6. Click Install to finish.

• After you click Install, the installer finishes the installation and displays the Complete dialog box. Click Finish. Restarting your Windows PC after installing software is always a good idea.

If that doesn't work or if any other steps is unclear please let me know, So that we can try some other alternate solution. Thank you

I clicked on download it sends me to download now 32 or 64 bit when I click on either of those it sends me back to original page

I am sorry for the delay, Try to download 64 bit iTunes for the computer.