Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I changed my email and now can not get on my phone after the…

Customer Question
I changed my email...

I changed my email and now can not get on my phone after the update last night.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I have never used it

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No. I just want to use my phone. I have tried to change my email address, but never figured out how.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/26/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 3 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about email. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Have you tried removing the email account and adding it back?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.