Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have a MAC, serial number: CO2JD09JDKQ5. OS High Sierra. 3…

Customer Question
I have a MAC...

I have a MAC, serial number: CO2JD09JDKQ5

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Mac?

OS High Sierra

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

3 days

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

InDesign is not stable. mouse moving by itself, screens closing and opening by themselves, can't even move around to shut down the computer. Had to hold the power button down to reboot. Reboot did not help, same issues.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/27/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 3 months ago
Michael T
Hi my name is ***** ***** will be helping you with this issue today.
It sounds like you have a bad virus, I am just not sure we can do anything about it since your mouse is so erratic. I really need you to download malwarebytes for Mac but I do not know if you are able to do so. Please advise. Thanks Mike