Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My samsung galaxy s4 is locked can you help. ?? in email not…

My samsung galaxy s4...

My samsung galaxy s4 is locked can you help

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

?? in email not to long ago jennie 2027'

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No don't know how to do this i'm 80 and don't know

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes

3/26/2018
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the exact message you have on the screen of the phone?

Please let me know

Richard, Apple Software Engineer
numbers in a square says enter pin
i need to shower ill be back in 20 min

Thank you

Please note, these instructions are done on a computer

If you are on a windows computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.exe

Else for a Mac computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.dmg

A program will start downloading to your computer (it does not open a webpage, but the file will start downloading to your computer).

Run the program and it shows you and ID and Password.

Give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Thank you

Thank you

dont know id or password

You need to do the instructions I gave you, then you can....

Please carefully read and do the instructions I gave you

where will the instructions be

Thank you

are you still working on this problem

I have sent the instructions 3 times to you, you replied

dont know id or password

So it shows you are reading some of it but not reading all of it... I am not sure why you choose to not read the instructions but we will continue here as I do not see a benefit repeating them to yo a 4th time

You need to reset the phone, to do this please follow the instructions here

http://tinyurl.com/yazkub7n

Let me know how you go please

am i seeing this on this page i am 80 and do no understand

ok, which step of the instructions do you not understand?

when i enter the www tinyl i go to a page does this allow you to do your work ? and do i fill it out ?do i need to go to the www site and fill it out ?

You need to follow the instructions please on that page to reset your phone

will this remove my pictures and phone numbers

If they have not previously been backed up then yes, but this you now cannot avoid.

where would i find a backup if i did
can i remove the chip to save my pictures

http://photos.google.com

Sign in there with the email address you used on the phone and if they are backed on you will see them there.

hi no results can i remove the chip from phone and download pictures else were did you get into my phone remotely

If they are on the memory chip they will not be removed, only what is on the phone

You will need to reset the phone now

have too pick up my grandchildren if i need some more help i'll text THANKS