Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

We want to see 2 Facebook accounts on our ipad. 11.2.06. We…

Customer Question
We want to see...

We want to see 2 Facebook accounts on our ipad

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

11.2.06

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

We have tried nothing. My account is on. Now my wife wants to add hers

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I think that is it

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/26/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 3 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Are you currently able to sign into both facebook accounts?

Please let me know

Please refund deposit. I do not like the sign in process