Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Dozen recent contacts disappeared last 4 weeks or so,

Customer Question
Dozen recent contacts disappeared...

Dozen recent contacts disappeared last 4 weeks or so, ringtones don't work, can't create new contacts. Apple 5S or 6, can't remember which it is

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

11.2.6 It's a 5S or 6?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

About 4 weeks, took it to AT&T and Device Doctor in Fenton- They say it's an iCloud issue and both suggest I contact apple store

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/26/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Thomas Kline,
 replied 4 months ago
Thomas Kline

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is Thomas, I am from Fenton, I will try my best to assist you.
Keep in mind that we are not a free service and require payment for our work, which is guaranteed. If you do not wish to pay for our assistance - please let me know now.

Mac Support Specialist: Thomas Kline,
 replied 4 months ago

have you tried a factory reset of your device?

More than the $5 I already paid?
No I haven't, should I do that first then get back to you?
OK, going to disconnect now, will contact you later if needed, thanks Thomas
Mac Support Specialist: Thomas Kline,
 replied 4 months ago

ok you're welcome

Mac Support Specialist: Thomas Kline,
 replied 4 months ago

were you successful in doing a factory reset and restore?