Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I put in a nonexistent email Apple ID by mistake. Google? I…

Customer Question
I put in a...

I put in a nonexistent email Apple ID by mistake

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Google? I don't know. I am an old lady and I don't understand much.

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On my iPad. This is my desktop. It's newer than the iPad.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I don't know how to do troubleshooting. I guess noe. I called my daughter and she got m to you and went to work.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

My real and only email ID is***@******.***. the fictitious ID is in here and I need to get it out.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/26/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 3 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

IS it asking you to activate your iPad?

Please let me know