Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Can not remember pass word on phone or i-pad. Two or three…

Customer Question
Can not remember pass...

Can not remember pass word on phone or i-pad

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Two or three years ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No how I do it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No I just need my codes for both listed under dee or diana barnard

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/26/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 3 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

To clarify, you are referring to your Apple ID password? Or something else?

Please let me know