Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My iphone no longer works. Verizon. Can not reboot and been…

Customer Question
My iphone no longer...

My iphone no longer works

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

Verizon

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Can not reboot and been going on off and on for a few days

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I really need help

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/26/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 4 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the symptoms you are having with the iPhone?

Please let me know

it bounces around from site to site and i cant reboot it

Thanks

Which model iPhone is it?