Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need to get a iCloud password and I have no clue what it…

Customer Question
I need to get...

I need to get a iCloud password ***** I have no clue what it is

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

But I know her email

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Apple

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

[email protected]

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Getting the password ***** the tablet is gath her arlready room tried to unlock. It couldn’t

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I’ll pay extra

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/26/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 3 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Hi there and welcome

If you have forgotten your Apple ID you used, you can retrieve i via the link below

https://iforgot.apple.com/appleid#!&section=appleid

Once done, you will likely need to reset your password ***** this you can do via my link below

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

Use the link to reset your password ***** once done use this new password
Once done, you can use these details to sign in on your device

I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.

Else let me know the results please.