Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am just trying to get things straitened out. I have all…

Customer Question
I am just trying...

I am just trying to get things straitened out

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I have all sorts of apple devices but on the current iBook pro I am using 10.13.3

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iBook?

10.13.3

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iBook? What have you tried so far?

Change pass word or account recovery for iCloud

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I can't send email for the address that is my Apple ID

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/26/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 3 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

To clarify, the issue is you cannot sign into your Apple ID correct?

Please let me know

Thank you