Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I keep forgetting my password and want to use an old one how…

I keep forgetting my...

I keep forgetting my password ***** want to use an old one how can I do this..

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Not sure in the last month

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Can I get my current password ***** way?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Guess not

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/26/2018
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me for which service this is for?

Please let me know

Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you

Please note, these instructions are done on a computer

If you are on a windows computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.exe

Else for a Mac computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.dmg

A program will start downloading to your computer (it does not open a webpage, but the file will start downloading to your computer).

Run the program and it shows you and ID and Password.

Give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Thank you

I was on my iPad and have now gone to my computer, not having much luck running program.

ok, what issue are you encountering following the instructions?

xxxxx xxxx