Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Iphone 7 disabled. Whats that mean? I dopped my phone

Customer Question
iphone 7 disabled Technician's...

iphone 7 disabled

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

Whats that mean ?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I dopped my phone yesterday and today I dropped it off at a store and they fixed it when I got it back it was already disabled . ive looked and looked on youtube on how to recover but still no help. tried to login into my icloud on iTunes.com but it kept saying enter verication code sent to phone which I cant get because iphone is still disaabled

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No. that's all.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/26/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 3 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

If you try to sign in on my link below

www.icloud.com

What exactly happens?

Please let me know

Thank you