Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

It’s my iPad. It’s saying my Apple iTunes password is no…

Customer Question
It’s my iPad....

It’s my iPad. It’s saying my Apple iTunes password ***** ***** good

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

How do I know I’m 78 years old. Keep this simple for me.

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

The only person being kept out of my account is me. I’m sick to death with all of this password ***** All I want to do is get into my Pandora and listen to my music that wafts me all to sleep.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

ASAP isn’t very fast

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/26/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 3 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

When could you last sign into your account?

Please let me know

Thank you