Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

What is my Apple password. Laptop...OS ...I have been with…

Customer Question
What is my Apple...

What is my Apple password

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Laptop...OS ...I have been with Apple for about 20 years do not remember my account number

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

Friend is trying to connect me to Netflix and they need my Apple ID.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I know of.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
My question was I thought simple,what is my Apple ID ? Please
3/26/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 2 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Hi there and welcome

If you have forgotten your Apple ID you used, you can retrieve i via the link below

https://iforgot.apple.com/appleid#!&section=appleid

Once done, you will likely need to reset your password ***** this you can do via my link below

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

Use the link to reset your password ***** once done use this new password

Once done, you can use these details to sign in on your device

I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.

Else let me know the results please.