Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I'm trying to log in to Google. IPAD. APPLE. Just tonight. I…

Customer Question
I'm trying to log...

I'm trying to log in to Google

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

IPAD

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

APPLE

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Just tonight. I just tried to Log In with my latest Password.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/26/2018
Mac Support Specialist: TD White, Mac Enthusiast replied 3 months ago
TD White
TD White, Mac Enthusiast

Thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I am a Mac Specialist and IT Tutor for over 15 years. I will be more than happy to assist you with your support request.

If I may ask, when you are attempting to log into Google, what actually happens?

Hello, in order to better assist you, I would need you just a little information in order to better assist you, so please feel free to let me know when you are available. I will be more than happy to assist you more then!

Thanks,

-TD