Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Lost honeypot password. Apple ipad. Honeypot but I can't…

Customer Question
Lost honeypot password Technician's...

Lost honeypot password

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Apple ipad

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

Honeypot but I can't access it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Just how to recover the password. the ipad stopped working for no apparent reason and now I have to start it using the password ***** I have forgotten

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/26/2018
Mac Support Specialist: syseng, Systems Engineer replied 3 months ago
syseng
syseng, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

Just to clarify, is the issue that you forgot the password ***** a honeypot app on your iPad or the password ***** the iPad itself?

Do you still need assistance?